Get ready! August is Vision and Learning month and it’s almost here!
Here are some important steps to take to be sure your office is ready to celebrate! In case you cannot believe it’s already AUGUST, DON’T WORRY! We have everything you need right here and www.covd.org!
- COVD is proud to offer a pitch letter template (members only) for requesting support in proclaiming August 2021 as “Children’s Vision and Learning Month” from your state’s governor. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Check out our webpage on Learning Related Vision Problems!
- Please use these hashtags when sharing your Vision and Learning Month stories and pictures!
Combine those with general hashtags such as the following for optimal pick up!
- Want to share a PSA (public service announcement) about vision and learning or run them on your website? Check these out!
Vision and Learning
Vision Therapy Works
Sports and Vision
3D Movies and Children
Autism and Vision
- Have any success stories you want to share with COVD? Send them to us through the month, we can create social media posts and blogs featuring the vision and learning connections you see in your practices!